Dear GRA parents,
As all of you know, fundraising is a large part of our program. GRA is responsible for purchasing all of it’s equipment, and paying the operational expenses year round. We have many fund raising opportunities but by far the easiest is our Scrip gift card purchase program. We can earn money for Gloucester Rowing Association while we shop or dine. Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases, and earn a rebate on each one at no additional cost to you. There are over 700 retailers that participate in this program which provides us a huge opportunity to earn money for our team on a daily basis.
We are trying to place at least one order for scrip cards at least once a month. Many of us use cards and this is a way that you can give gifts and help our team at the same time. You can also order and print out ScripNow electronic certificates at any time for immediate use. These ScripNow certificates can be carried with you to use for all of your shopping both locally and online. Most of the chain restaurants offer Scrip Now electronic certificates. You can easily print one out and take it with you when planning to dine out.
If you need to establish an account, please do so now in order to participate in the upcoming order.
To date, by using the Scrip gift card program, we have deposited several thousand dollars into our account for use by our team. Thank you to the families that have helped us raise much needed funds for our team!!
If you have any questions, please give me a call. I am happy to help!!
Instructions for signing up for the Scrip program
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com/login/register.aspx and enter the
required info to create an account and accept the terms
2. Select the two challenge questions for security purposes and save your
3. The next page is Join a Non-Profit. Enter our Enrollment Code
FE2821BF33344 (it is case sensitive) Click join.
4. You are now a member of the GRA Scrip Family.
5. At the top of the Manage Non-Profits page you will see “you do not have
a PrestoPay account. Click on the HERE to create one link.”
6. Read the PrestoPay disclaimer and if you agree click on the YES AND I
AGREE button and enter your bank info and then next. Once done, a code is
sent to the coordinator.
7. Two random deposits of pennies will be deposited into your checking
account. This may take a couple of days. Jot these down after they post to your account.
8. Log into ShopWithScrip.com account. Click on link to verify PrestoPay.
Input both deposits.
9. Final Step- you will receive a 4-digit approval code. Send this code
to your scrip coordinator.
10. Your scrip coordinator will send you an email letting you know that you
are good to go and can begin making purchases using PrestoPay.